Thursday, August 30, 2018
Entry Deadline Extended for the Recycled Show at Art and Antique Gallery
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED – TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
$100 JUDGES CHOICE AWARD
September 7 – October 1, 2018
Prepare your artwork made from recycled materials.
The works can be of any subject, all mediums, 2-D and 3-D
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MONDAY, AUGUST 27TH, 2018 (up to 2 works)
Artists will be notified if their work is not accepted on Friday, August 31 via e-mail
All images will be juried by a show committee and a judge will award the Judge’s Choice Award Artists should apply either on our website at: http://www.artandantiquestudio.com/contact-us/ or by stopping by the Gallery at 1429 Highland Ave in the Eau Gallie Art District to pick up an Entry Form. QUESTIONS: CONTACT GALLERY: 321-253-5553 Therese Ferguson/Lolly Walton.
Eligibility: This is a Juried show, open to all artists age 18 and up residing in Central Florida. Artwork must be original created by the artist. Joint partnerships will be allowed. No hazardous material or items that will spoil will be accepted.
Specifications: 3D or 2D works will be accepted. Entries may not exceed 45” in any direction. 2D Artwork that will be hung must be wired and/or mounted (no saw tooth hangers). No glass in frames – Plexi only - except for works with pastels under 16” x 20”
* Stands may be provided for pieces upon approval from Show Chair
* Attach a label to the back of each piece of artwork with your Name, Title of Piece and Price
* Entries must be received by Monday, August 27, 2018. Each artist may submit up to 2 works
* Title each jpeg as follows: LAST NAME – CAPITALIZED, First initial – lower case,_title of piece
* Mail or deliver application, CD with 300 dpi image and check to: Art & Antique Studio, 1429 Highland Ave., Melbourne, Florida 32935
* You may send up to 3 photos showing the different side of you 3D piece
* Artists will be notified if their work is not accept4ed on Friday, August 31st via e-mail
* FEES: The non-refundable entry fee of $25 for the first entry and $15 for the second entry
* COMMISSION: 30% to Art and Antique for all work sold during show. 7% sales tax will be collected by the Gallery. Checks for all sales will be mailed out by the 30th of October 2018