Quit procrastinating and get started! Rene Griffith will again offer a series of workshops for artists and photographers who want to market and sell their art. This series of 12 weekly workshops is designed to help you get started, take charge of your art career, make decisions, learn the steps needed to market your art, and take action!
Through inner reflection, group discussion, and “tools of the trade” presentations these interactive workshops are held in a relaxed and supportive environment. Weekly handouts provided and “homework” assignments given to get you motivated and set things up for your success. Each week builds on the previous week's material and your participation is encouraged.
For a complete workshop schedule with class dates, please Click Here
Here's a small portion of what you'll learn:
• How to set goals for the new year and beyond
• Know your options and decide what direction you want to take your art
• Understand how clutter affects your art making and marketing efforts
• Get organized: your home, your studio, and your computer
• Self promotion opportunities and how to take advantage of them
• How to write press releases, your bio, and artist statement
• How to put together a portfolio to present to galleries
• Get your marketing materials in order
• Create a plan and the action steps needed for your success
Starting August 14, 2013: Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Workshops by Rene Griffith, Artist and Photographer
Phone: (321) 676-1956 • Email:
$20 per workshop at the door/$40 discount for advance payment of entire course
Please call or email to register.
What other workshop attendees have said:
“Thank you so much for your generous advice and practical information for artists. Putting the information to immediate use resulted in a ten-fold increase in traffic on my website, a paid speaking engagement, a television interview, and the first sales of my new book. What I learned will continue to facilitate future earnings.”
—Dawn Currie, Photographer
“Just wanted you to know that I am going over the handouts from the workshop and find they are all great references. I am setting up my photo book and working on the clay. You are a TRUE INSPIRATION! Thanks for giving us the tools to get going in our journeys. Keep me on your mailing list.”
—Debbie Smith, Artist
“As I have mentioned before, you have been an excellent instructor. Your lessons have been well prepared, hand outs comprehensive, and you have been very generous sharing your knowledge and experiences. I enjoyed getting to know our diverse group. Thank you.”
—Marg Kuhl, Artist