Just in time to start out the New Year with new ideas and renewed energy, and back by popular demand, Rene Griffith will again be offering a series of workshops for artists and photographers who want to market and sell their art. This series of 12 weekly workshops is designed to help you get started, take charge of your art career, make decisions, learn the steps needed to market your art, and take action!
Through inner reflection, group discussion, and “tools of the trade” presentations these interactive workshops are held in a relaxed and supportive environment. Weekly handouts provided and “homework” assignments given to get you motivated and set things up for your success. Each week builds on the previous week's material and your participation is encouraged.
For a complete workshop schedule, please go to: www.renegriffith.com/workshops.
Here's a small portion of what you'll learn:
• How to set goals for the new year and beyond
• Know your options and decide what direction you want to take your art
• Understand how clutter affects your art making and marketing efforts
• Get organized: your home, your studio, and your computer
• Self promotion opportunities and how to take advantage of them
• How to write press releases, your bio, and artist statement
• How to put together a portfolio to present to galleries
• Get your marketing materials in order
• Create a plan and the action steps needed for your success
Wednesdays starting January 23 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Workshops by Rene Griffith, Artist and Photographer
355 Miami Avenue, Indialantic, FL 32903
Phone: (321) 676-1956 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $250 all 12 workshops or $25 per workshop at the door
Please call or email to register.