Carolyn Seiler Studio in Cocoa Village now hosts 14 outstanding artists! An open house to introduce the group and the revamped gallery is scheduled for Saturday, February 11th from 6 to 9:00 pm. Join some old friends and meet new ones for an evening of great art, live music, food and prizes.
They are Introducing Their Newest Artists:
· Gladys of Hands on silk creates beautiful wearable silk art and fashionable silk home accessories.
· Janine of Authentic Occurrence shows her artisan-crafted jewelry. She incorporates semiprecious gems, natural stones and fossils in her unique designs.
· Palm Frond Art by Jeff displays colorful one-of-a-kind creatures on carved, sanded and painted palm fronds.
· Jenna of Surfaces is showing 1 large edgy urban acrylic on plywood. This muralist and sign painter’s work can be seen on roadsides throughout Brevard County and across the USA.
Charter members of Carolyn Seiler and Friends will have new work on display:
· Michael of Michael Xavier Artistic Creations has a large display of representational fine art watercolors and mixed media subjects.
· Vashti offers tropical original acrylics and whimsical wooden pieces for the home or nursery.
· Shirley of Yard Bird’s Bling creates rainbows of colors with her many crystal and bead creations for the yard and home.
· Laura Deeley, our Abstract Artist displays vibrant abstract acrylics.
· Kat Seiler Photography will be showing photographs of local interests and locations.
· Dr. Balz Feiner shows a wide range oil paintings featuring galaxy collisions, floral renderings and dream-like landscapes.
· Derek of Liquid Sand Glassworks Is displaying his glass pendants and blown glass candle holders and figurines.
And they're very proud to feature our two shuttle experts who are launching their artistic careers right from our gallery.
· Roger of Indian River Art is shows an impressive variety of textured, vibrantly colored Raku pots along with his unique kiln formed glass creations.
· Ann of Blue Planet Photos offers launch photographs highlighting a long career at Kennedy Space Center and her artistic views of a complex machine we know as the Shuttle.
Carolyn Seiler will be there too showing quirky new Key West inspired acrylics.
Please join them! That’s Saturday Feb. 11th,2012 @ Carolyn Seiler Studio,
318 Delannoy Ave. Cocoa Village (across from the park) . It’s free and open to the public. This is a great place to find a unique and special something for your Valentine or maybe win of one of 14 art prizes we’re raffling off that night. Call Carolyn@321-637-0444 or drop by the gallery (we’re open daily till 8pm) for details. Hope to see you there!