Indialantic-by-the-Sea announces a call for artists for the
60th Anniversary Celebration Craft and Art Show
Saturday - March 10, 2012
for Brevard County Artists Only
Hosted on the Grounds of the Eastminster Presbyterian Church
106 North Riverside Drive
Indialantic (192 and N. Riverside Drive)
Art Show Hours: 9AM to 3PM Saturday Only
Vendor/Booth Fee: $40.00
10' by 10' Space Assigned by the Celebration Committee.
- Artist set-up time is 7:00AM Saturday
- Artist break-down time is 3:00PM and must be completed by 4:30PM Saturday
- Artist/vendor must reside in Brevard County, Florida ONLY and provide Florida Driver's License or other phtographic proof of residency in Brevard County zip codes.
- Artwork or other work are requested to be handcrafted and/or created by the seller and not a mass-produced item.
- Artist(s) is responsible to collect Florida state tax(6%) and submit to Florida Department of Revenue.
- Artwork, crafts, sculpture and the like should be family friendly and wholesome.
Make Checks Payable to:
Town of Indialantic
Download application from
or pick up application at
Indialantic Town Hall
Mail Application and Check to:
Laura Eaton at Indialantic Town Hall
216 Fifth Avenue, Indialantic, FL 32903
For more information contact:
Denise Bozeman at
or email firstname.lastname@example.org